Building together an innovative and efficient industrial future
Layer by layer, we are building, with our team, our partners, and our customers, an efficient industrial future.
For this purpose, we are committed to continuing to be bold and innovative. It is this condition that allows us to maintain a high level of quality and performance.
With our team and network of qualified engineers, we want to help the industrial world enter a new era of sustainable manufacturing. Our daily efforts are aimed at optimizing the design, manufacturing, and surface finishing of functional mechanical parts to ultra-high dimensional precision and to perfect engineered surfaces.
We are committed to providing high quality products and services that meet all applicable standards. We support our customers in the transition to a new era of sustainable manufacturing technologies by giving them the tools and in turn the opportunity to offer high quality, high performance, and improved components and systems.
We keep in mind the need to respect the environment by reducing the ecological footprint in industrial processes. Our technologies are respectful to the environment and produce very little waste.
With your trust you will be evolving and following us in a common challenge; to make additive manufacturing within reach and the new manufacturing standard.
Together, let’s build the future, layer by layer.
With our growing list of trusted partners and collaborators, we pave the way towards an innovative and efficient industrial future.
Constantly evolving, we are always on the lookout for new talent. You want to bring your contribution; your skills are of interest to us.
Consult open positions or send a spontaneous application using the form below.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team, and as part of the lead of software development, the mandate is to continue developing our proprietary 3D design application.
The ideal candidate must be at ease with working in an agile environment under self-supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Development of the FZ Zenith™ softwareConduct research and apply the most up-to-date methods in software programming
- Work with the R&D team to integrate experimental data into the software
- Analysing experimental data and generation of machine learning algorithm
- Programing of the graphical user interface
- Mentor junior software developers
As the company is in rapid growth, tasks and responsibilities can evolve quickly. Depending on the person’s experience and profile, several hierarchical opportunities may develop in the coming months.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Rigor & Dynamism
- Team Player
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software development in the industry
- Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., or PhD) in computer science
- Proficient in Object-oriented Programming (Python – Java – C and C++)
- Knowledge of computational software such as MATLAB or other (added value)
- Experience with:
- Version control systems (Git)
- Graphical user interface (example: Qt, QML)
- Architectural design
- Agile development
Apply as a
Be part of the revolution.
Join FZ now.